CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dinner at Murni.... Supper at K.T.Z. Food.... Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yesterday, my family, aunts ( ' Tua Yi', 'Ah Yee', 'Sar Yee') and my cousin and her husband had dinner at Murni. When I reach the place.... I was shocked... I never seen a mamak with such big crowd before... I mean its like the whole stretch of stalls.... Oh, the waiters and waitress can be good heavy weight champions ( the way they carry the orders of the customers... Not only heavy weight champions.... but also brainy ones too. The waitress that took our orders repeated it in order from the firsr to the last without missing a single one. OMG... .with that kind of brain, I wonder what is she still doing at the mamak stall. XD.


Now lets talk about the food. I like the 'roti dragon' best. It was just nice with cheese and meat. Mmmmmm.... While typing this, I'm already starting to feel hungry myself. XD. ' Roti Hawaii was good too. Another one is the 'nan' with cheese and garlic spread dib in condense milk *drools* .... It was supertasticlicious.... XD... So next time you go there or if you haven't gone there before, you should go and order those that I have recomended. The mamak is in SS2. The drinks... I recomend mango special, kiwi special, and pink panter. All are ice blended added with ' nata de coco, fruits, and more.

Thats all in Murni... Now lets walk over to supper at K.T.Z. Food...

Right after dinner which is about 11 something, we walk over to K.T.Z. Food to drink their ' tong sui' ( dono whether I spelled it correctly.. XD) Since the restaurant was really packed, we decided to pack. We meet up at the Burger King at Shah Alam ( the sports complex) and drank the 'tong sui' there. Then we dismiss....... :-)

-Johnny Boy-

0 comments: