CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A stupid thing I've done.....

Today, I did something really stupid..... This happened in school.....


I was doing my work when my teacher called me. I went and see what she wanted. She gave me my Bible Lifepac telling me to complete my activities. I said ok and I left my book on the ' scoring table'. Then I resume my work again. Went I finish my second goal, I put my book at mt green record book realizing that my Bible Lifepac wasn't there. I ask teacher to see whether she took it. She said no and we started looking for it. After awhile of looking, we couldn't find the book so she ask me to continue my work. She said that the book will come out. I obeyed and continue on my other works. After the day was near the end, I ask her again and we start looking for it again. This time, more throughly. I search the pile of old books but couldn't find. We then pause and my teacher saw my book on the ' scoring table' . I was like #$%^&%^&*%&^*%^&&...... OMG.... I wanted to kill myself. I wasted so much time just to look for that book.... Ish...... Sometimes not only old people are forgetful. XD..... Thats all folks... :-)

-Johnny Boy-

0 comments: